Coffee makes you happier
- Coffee is famous for its mood-lifting effect and helps in overcoming depression. Coffee is known to activate neurotransmitters that activate dopamine and serotonin.
- It is an effective aid in burning body fat and boosting metabolism. Caffeine is a performance and endurance enhancer; not only does it fight fatigue, but it also strengthens muscle contraction.
For mental health
- Caffeine appears to activate a particular part of the brain that Improves cognitive function, mood, memory & reaction time for a short period of time.
For the heart
- Reduce the risk of heart failure. Studies show that coffee helps by protecting the heart against arterial damage caused by inflammation.
Good for liver
- Decrease the risk of liver cancer by 50%. Your Liver loves coffee. Studies show that higher consumption of coffee results in lower blood levels of liver enzymes.
- Contains anti-oxidants. Research shows it is the primary diet source of anti-oxidants for many people. Antioxidants help in neutralizing free radicals and help at the micro-level in protecting cells from getting damaged.
Curbs certain cancer
- Reduces risk from colorectal cancer. Coffee exhibits anti-carcinogenic properties and also helps in reducing inflammations that could be responsible for tumors.
Reduce the risk of Alzheimer's
- Regular consumption of coffee may help prevent cognitive decline. According to the studies coffee drinkers are less likely to be affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia.
Good for diabetes
Reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Coffee helps in protecting insulin-producing cells and aid the body in using insulin.